[WC:2010] Goal of the Tournament (Your Vote)

Magnificent, memorable goals are a staple of any FIFA World Cup?. From Carlos Alberto?s sumptuously-crafted winner in the 1970 Final to that unforgettable Diego Maradona dribble at Mexico 1986, moments of goalscoring inspiration have become synonymous with the beautiful game?s greatest tournament.

South Africa 2010 has continued this tradition in impressive style, with spectacular goals in plentiful supply as the Mother Continent played host to its first-ever FIFA World Cup.

Take a look back at the goals we have shortlisted from the best that South Africa 2010 had to offer, then vote for your favourite. It?s that simple. So don?t delay - check out the videos, have your say and play your part in selecting the Goal of the Tournament at the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa.

View the goals and vote: HERE

Su?rez and Forl?n take it for me. That goal that they chose from Forl?n wasn't his prettiest in the tournament IMO, but it was still amazing.

Bronckhorst's was an impressive firecracker, but it just didn't have any flair to it. I think if Muslera hadn't been asleep (or had it been a goalie like Casillas), that wouldn't have gotten in.

Im suprised that Villa's goal near the middle of the field is not on the list. I like Van Bronckhorst's goal better, but Villa's goal was awesome too.

One of Brazil's, he was practically parallel to the goal side, and he just nailed it from the side. The angle was ridiculous. But I'm no football expert, it certainly looked like a hard shot to make.

One of Brazil's, he was practically parallel to the goal side, and he just nailed it from the side. The angle was ridiculous. But I'm no football expert, it certainly looked like a hard shot to make.

You're referring to Maicon's goal, not unlike Roberto Carlos' "impossible shot" goal that he made a while back. Both were unreal.