the best p2p...

Morpheus doesnt install spyware. It just annoys you with weird ads. WinMX seems still to be the biggest P2P network. Coz when I search stuff I find lots more files on WinMX than on the FastTrack network. I can't await WinMX 3.0!

Morpheus does install certain aspects of Spyware, that are not really bad enough for them to be called spyware.

I've read 10's of reports that Morpheus ****s your computer after a few months, don't know of this is true or not.

I've used Kazaa, Morpheus, Napster, WinMX and anything else you can name.

Kazaa just plain sucks now, it gets worse and worse with each release, more spyware etc...

Morpheus is nice, but buggy and crashs alot.

WinMX, nice! but i get 1k downloads all the ****ing time, from everyone!, Don't know whats going on there but there you go :).

Now onto the big guns:

Grokster, www.grokster.com funny enough is the main p2p sharing app i use.

Exactly like Morpheus and built on fastrack coding, except, never crashed on me once in the 2 months i've used it, and it can get mp3z over 128bit birate.

Now if thats not enough to turn you over from Kazaa/Morpheus i don't know what is :), because i sure don't like my computer crashing, being flashed with ADS, and having crappy music at a set 128bit birate.

The speeds are high and getting programs is sweet too.

There are plenty more programs out there too.

Limewire, Direct Connect are 2 to look out for, they are getting bigger by the second.

Hope this helps!

Gimie