Share your custom Firefox/Minefield 4 stylish scripts

Is there a certain look you want to have?

Also, your rbga values aren't right. The fourth value should be between 0 and 1 inclusively, though it probably won't make a difference visually in this case.

I'm using a gradient because this is what it looks like using a solid color (on MX3 theme):

post-57213-0-36787500-1320892117_thumb.p

If I could fill in all the white space around it, I think that would look nicer.

I fixed the rgba values in my previous post.

Help!

What is the CSS code of the part indicated by the red arrow

<image>

this css code may help you:

#main-window[disablechrome] #navigator-toolbox[tabsontop=true]::after {

background-color: hsl(214,44%,87%) !important;

}

I'm using a gradient because this is what it looks like using a solid color (on MX3 theme):

post-57213-0-36787500-1320892117_thumb.p

If I could fill in all the white space around it, I think that would look nicer.

I fixed the rgba values in my previous post.

I only played around with the code a little, but it seems like the theme you're using is making things overly complicated.

Here's what I came up with after playing around with it for a short while...it's only a start, and after vainly trying to make the margins and patterns perfect, I stopped working on it. I thought someone more talented here would post by now, but since you didn't get any other replies, I decided to provide this code to get you started.

#urlbar[level=high] #identity-box,
#urlbar[level=high],
#urlbar[level=high] &gt; * {
  background: #00f000 !important;
  padding: 0 !important;
}

#urlbar[level=high] #identity-box {
  margin: 2px 0 2px !important;
}

#urlbar[level=high] toolbarbutton {
  margin-top: 0px !important;
  padding-right: 5px !important;
}

This is a copy/paste from days ago, so hopefully it's still relevant to your situation.

I only played around with the code a little, but it seems like the theme you're using is making things overly complicated.

Here's what I came up with after playing around with it for a short while...it's only a start, and after vainly trying to make the margins and patterns perfect, I stopped working on it. I thought someone more talented here would post by now, but since you didn't get any other replies, I decided to provide this code to get you started.

[snip]

This is a copy/paste from days ago, so hopefully it's still relevant to your situation.

Although it doesn't work for partially encrypted connections, it still looks nicer so I'll use it for now. Thanks. :)

Hey

In latest Nightly there is some strange text glow in options window, visible only in dark Windows 7 themes, I like to get rid this glow!! So can someone add some script to fix this crap :p

First I was thought that is from theme text glow, but I've remove all glows from theme....

post-375134-0-88855800-1321610839.png

Hey

In latest Nightly there is some strange text glow in options window, visible only in dark Windows 7 themes, I like to get rid this glow!! So can someone add some script to fix this crap :p

First I was thought that is from theme text glow, but I've remove all glows from theme....

This post may help you.

https://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/921416-share-your-custom-firefoxminefield-4-stylish-scripts/page__st__30__p__592925144#entry592925144

Guys, do you know how can I add "borders" on Fx' Tab-bar like Opera?

Opera:

<image>

Fx:

<image>

If it's something easy, please tell me. Thank you!

P.S. For "Tabs on Bottom"

http://userstyles.org/styles/50806/firefox-4-curve-tabs

This style has tabs strip for Tabs on Bottom mode which you call "borders"

http://userstyles.org/styles/54830/curve-tabs-ii

And this is a modification of the style above, which is more look like opera

One question, not sure if this is the place, can I change the behavior of the bookmark button (the one next to the home icon) to display the bookmarks toolbar when pressed, instead of the whole bookmarks sidebar thingy? Thanks.

One question, not sure if this is the place, can I change the behavior of the bookmark button (the one next to the home icon) to display the bookmarks toolbar when pressed, instead of the whole bookmarks sidebar thingy? Thanks.

You can toggle the Bookmark toolbar to only show it when you mouse over it? Would that help?

If so you can use this:

Firefox 4 Bookmark Toolbar Autohide

You can toggle the Bookmark toolbar to only show it when you mouse over it? Would that help?

If so you can use this:

Firefox 4 Bookmark Toolbar Autohide

I'll try playing with that, thanks.

EDIT: Found the extension that does exactly what I want: Bookmarks Toolbar Button. Thanks for using the word "toggle," really made my google search give better results, haha.

I don't even know if this is possible, but I want to add a feature from an extension to an existing stylish. I use the stylish Faded Inactive Tabs, but it's missing a critical feature that I would love to have. I want the inactive or faded tabs to appear when I hover over them. Just hover, not select. This works perfectly in the extension Colorful Tabs, but I don't want to use that because I use ChromaTabs Plus instead. I just want to borrow that feature and put it into the existing stylish. Is it possible? Here is the stylish code. http://userstyles.org/styles/45460/faded-inactive-tabs

Wow, man! That was great... The "Tab Strip". I removed a lot of code to keep only the strip and it worked, thank you!

lol, which part of the code did you remove? without the curve-bases, the active tab won't connect to the tab strip...

I don't even know if this is possible, but I want to add a feature from an extension to an existing stylish. I use the stylish Faded Inactive Tabs, but it's missing a critical feature that I would love to have. I want the inactive or faded tabs to appear when I hover over them. Just hover, not select. This works perfectly in the extension Colorful Tabs, but I don't want to use that because I use ChromaTabs Plus instead. I just want to borrow that feature and put it into the existing stylish. Is it possible? Here is the stylish code. http://userstyles.or...d-inactive-tabs

Nobody can help me out with this? It's not possible to make the tabs appear when hovering over them using the stylish Faded Inactive Tabs?

• 3 weeks later...

If possible I'd like to request a (hopefully) small script to remove the Facebook and google+ buttons under the subscriptions section on the new youtube home page. I don't use either of those so I have no reason for them to be there.

Thanks in advance.

If possible I'd like to request a (hopefully) small script to remove the Facebook and google+ buttons under the subscriptions section on the new youtube home page. I don't use either of those so I have no reason for them to be there.

Thanks in advance.

Removing the Google+ one is simple, the Facebook one on the other hand isn't. I was just about to get some sleep, but here's the code for the G+ section if you'd like to use it.

#social {
display: none;
}[/CODE]

Maybe someone else can figure out the Facebook bar.

Can anyone give me the codes to make tabs larger? The actual tab, which I guess would be width, as well as the font size of the tab's title, and also font style if possible. Also, is it possible for the active tab to have blinking text? That last one may be a bit of a stretch, but I was just curious. Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...