[vid] Desean Jackson Highlights

I'm going to try my hardest to pick him up at a reasonable time in my fantasy league this year (Y)

He racked me up some massive points in Fantasy next year. The only reason I picked him is because of that fumble at the one yard line he did a couple years ago :laugh:

He racked me up some massive points in Fantasy next year. The only reason I picked him is because of that fumble at the one yard line he did a couple years ago :laugh:

He did that once in college too lol.

It'll take far more than a great wide receiver to carry a team to the Super Bowl.

True but the Eagles dont really have anyone else, Maclin might be good this year and Mccoy might be better,The Eagles defense is ok. The real question is at QB.

I think McCoy is going to have a good year..

He had a few good runs,kind of reminded me of Westbrook a little bit.His hands wasn't that great last year but I think he'll improve.

I was reading in an NFL Fantasy magazine that they predict him to have a lot better of a year in 2010.. I'm not really an Eagles fan but I'm a huuge NFL fan! Sometimes I wish I was born in the USA just for football lol...