The most blatent bit of match fixing you will ever see

Wow, that was absolutely pathetic. I understand Green being so ****ed off about it too. You could see the frustration in his face when dude went down, and Green was standing there like "wtf???" mad.gif

Only person who would go down after a punch like that would be a newborn baby I suppose.

Even then they wouldn't be able to get up because they couldn't walk in the first place :laugh:

What a load of crock. I'd feel really ****ed if I was Danny Green.

When you see that, it puts a whole new light on how to perceive WWE. :s

I am mocking staged WWF/WWE fights by the above comment via this disgrace to boxing.

This has been all over Australian sport for days. It was always going to be a mismatch from the start. Briggs shows up to the weigh-in 3kgs over ffs. NSW refused to sanction the fight so it was moved to another state. Those $$ to come out of retirement were too tempting. He was a solid fighter in his day but he'll be remembered for this. Going down to a love-tap. Investigations are underway. See what happens.

Did some quick reading up on this Briggs guy. If he had nervous sytem issues which forced him to retire to begin with, how come everyone is so quick to judge a jab to his forehead? Perhaps it hit him in a specific place that just made him crumple like that?

Not that I buy that of course, but still. People shouldn't just say he threw the fight right off the bat, especially considering his health status, which obviously was dubious at best (like the fight lol).

Danny Green has made it his mission to fight has-beens and crap fighters to boost his win record. So i'm not surprised, that briggs fell that easy. Briggs has stated that even though he was in no condition to fight( his trainers wanted him to pull out) that he needed the money. Also upon news of some of Briggs trainers(jeff fenech) leaving his camp, betting tanked from about $10 to $1.something for green to win in the first round. So even if it was fixed, he stood to gain almost nothing. Frankly he was in no condition to fight regardless if the fight was fixed or not. A few days ago there was a decent interview on a radio station. Unfortunately the podcast does not contain the interview =\.