A little contest...

hehe thanks :) all done in iMovie as well. could have done better if i have more spare time. :p :D

damn, i've wasted so much time on this. gotta get back to my homework. :no: (evil danbalsh :crazy:) :p

hehe thanks :) all done in iMovie as well. could have done better if i have more spare time. :p :D

damn, i've wasted so much time on this. gotta get back to my homework. :no: (evil danbalsh :crazy:) :p

:devil:

I've got to make a better one now to beat yours :cool:

:devil:

I've got to make a better one now to beat yours :cool:

Prove it! :whistle:

NOTE: Danblash @ been home ALL day doing this, in Final Cut Express people, PREPARE to be amazed! :p :p

*Drum Roll*

Right then, well i've finished my final edit of this video. I think it's quite good but I'm still unsure about some of it :(

I'll post it once NeYo has done his, so he has at least some fanfare before mine blows his out of the water ;) j/k

What if after this video we do something else? any ideas anyone?

Right then, well i've finished my final edit of this video. I think it's quite good but I'm still unsure about some of it :(

I'll post it once NeYo has done his, so he has at least some fanfare before mine blows his out of the water ;) j/k

What if after this video we do something else? any ideas anyone?

LOL buddy! ... Sorry, i've not got around to doing mine yet, if you want to post go ahead! I'll prolly have a play, 2morro nite when i get home from work. Could you hack 24hrs Suspense before posting your own Oscar Rated Ad? :p

I like the idea of these contests tho, with our own little Mac "Cliques" ... i think we could do a few "contests" yea. :p ...Nice Idea!

i'll through my hat into the ring if i get some time :)

Sure, there's NO timescale ... More the MERRIER! (in this circumstance ALONE!! :x )... Hell, even Windows Movie maker fanatics give it a buzz?! :p

Hell, even Windows Movie maker fanatics give it a buzz?! :p

:x man that program sucked :(

BTW - it's finished uploading now :blush:

Hey Danblash, here's mine buddy, I lied (I jus wanted to see yours, so i could see JUST HOW MUCH, i'd BLOW you Outta the water! :p :p).... i've been working and "acting" on it, all evening, with a little help from my sista... i decided to make a new ad tho, i guess i broke the rules, but hey!

hope u like it, its' kinda big (3mins) so i popped it on a buddies iDisk temporarily :p

heh

http://homepage.mac.com/ipodlove/iMovieTheater1.html

Hey Danblash, here's mine buddy, I lied (I jus wanted to see yours, so i could see JUST HOW MUCH, i'd BLOW you Outta the water! :p :p).... i've been working and "acting" on it, all evening, with a little help from my sista... i decided to make a new ad tho, i guess i broke the rules, but hey!

hope u like it, its' kinda big (3mins) so i popped it on a buddies iDisk temporarily :p

heh

Liar. You saw that on spymac, you did not make that. :p

heh

Liar. You saw that on spymac, you did not make that. :p

SHUSH!!!!! :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

he's english, and Gullable!!! HUSH! :p

Yeah i've been using iMovie 3 :) can't really afford FinalCut Express :( seen as I am saving up for an iPod (iPod love eh Neyo)

Yeah i've been using iMovie 3 :) can't really afford FinalCut Express :( seen as I am saving up for an iPod (iPod love eh Neyo)

hey you know iMovie is pretty powerful too! well, don't compare it to fcp. ;)