Just seen the ending - totally awesome, unexpecting, funny and well done. And the ending song DOES not dissapoint - it makes still alive look bad.

really nice game..

played the first one..

but this is like very long as far as it seems becoz its divided into chapters.

and im on CHAP 2 and already done like 12 puzzles i think in the second CHAP.

how many are there in total?

Does anyone know how to start coop from the very beginning? My brother played through half of the coop campaign without me, and now he and I are trying to play through it. I hosted the game (invited him), but it still kept his progress.

NM. We figured it out (after about half an hour of Googling). There is a panel on the inside of each chamber where you can select the level you want to play. What a dumb way of doing it...

Since PSN is still down (ergo can't get my free PC copy), just had a massive session on the PS3, playing co-op. This game is TONS of fun. We are on the 3 set of tests, 7/8 done. Some of the puzzles take a while to click. Not played SP yet, think I'm gonna say that for my PC version.

If anyone wants to play co-op on Xbox Live, I'm going to be on in minutes. Send me a FR (Ayepecks). The guy I was going to play with today bailed on me.

Right. Super dupper spoiler here guys. Only click if you have finished the game! (Unless you don't care of course)

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1850363

Don't say I didn't warn you!!!!

To be honest. That totally went over my head. The whole Cave/Caroline thing went over my head until I realised Caroline == GLaDOS (kinda) but I really didn't click with what's through the link!! Time for a 2nd play through I think!!!

Right. Super dupper spoiler here guys. Only click if you have finished the game! (Unless you don't care of course)

To be honest. That totally went over my head. The whole Cave/Caroline thing went over my head until I realised Caroline == GLaDOS (kinda) but I really didn't click with what's through the link!! Time for a 2nd play through I think!!!

I've only just completed it, but after they introduced

Caroline, I had assumed she was going to be either Chells mother or the personality GLaDOS was based on, of course they tell us the latter during the course of the game, so I just assumed after all that parent talk and the children's projects that they could be family, but I was just assuming rather than having any actual proof like that guy does, lol.

I don't think

Cave is the husband of Caroline and father of Chell, but Caroline aka GlaDOS is definitely Caroline and the mother of Chell. There's just not enough of a back story to Cave to say he's her father. I'd actually like to think that the Ratman is Chell's dad, because he was keeping her safe by putting her into Cryostasis. I've emailed one of the developers to ask him about my thought about that.

I don't think

Cave is the husband of Caroline and father of Chell, but Caroline aka GlaDOS is definitely Caroline and the mother of Chell. There's just not enough of a back story to Cave to say he's her father. I'd actually like to think that the Ratman is Chell's dad, because he was keeping her safe by putting her into Cryostasis. I've emailed one of the developers to ask him about my thought about that.

I don't think so, personally.

I think it would have been more obvious if the Ratman was her father, because his emotions would have equated much more than simply helping her defeat GLaDOS for his own benefit. I know he was kind of mentally deranged, but you'd expect him to remember who his daughter is. With GLaDOS, there's a reason: she didn't remember any of it (see: the Caroline and Cave picture in Portal 2), and she's also just a computerized version of Caroline, not Caroline herself.

When I saw the school projects in my playthrough Portal 2, I knew there'd be some sort of big reveal about someone working there, and lo and behold, there it was. I never noticed the additional stuff, though, like her name being redacted in the comic.

(I can't fix that link showing up in outside of the spoilers, but it's just about the Portal 2 comic -- no game spoiler, guys.)

Completed the co-op last night with a friend. I've got to say that the portal co-op mode is just awesome. Some of the tests need some phenomenal co-ordination though, but the later levels are great. Especially the last set of tests.

Now I've just got to complete single player :p

Completed the co-op last night with a friend. I've got to say that the portal co-op mode is just awesome. Some of the tests need some phenomenal co-ordination though, but the later levels are great. Especially the last set of tests.

Now I've just got to complete single player :p

On the last but one set on the Excursion tunnels. This game is brilliant.

Finally played the game last night, but only for about an hour and a half. Four words: This is a triumph.

Also, I got a really charming Pixar/Wall-E vibe from it. Did anyone else get that same feeling?

Is it me or PSN is out for last couple of days.

Yeah, check the Sony section. I think they have a thread going there. Sony said it may be down for a couple of days.

Finally played the game last night, but only for about an hour and a half. Four words: This is a triumph.

Also, I got a really charming Pixar/Wall-E vibe from it. Did anyone else get that same feeling?

Yep. I've done it on my PC with every setting maxed out, the game looks simply amazing! Some sequences could come right from a Pixar movie, the animation quality is great.

And that Wall-E vibe is probably just because the turrets look a bit like Eve :p

New ARG

http://valvearg.com/c/o/u/n/t/down/

We'll find out what's going on in 45 minutes maybe.

Check out the source code for that page, :p. I decided to look at it to see if I could see what the page would do and kind of cheat to find out what they're counting down to, and they have the Aperture logo done in ASCII as a comment at the top of the HTML.

Check out the source code for that page, :p. I decided to look at it to see if I could see what the page would do and kind of cheat to find out what they're counting down to, and they have the Aperture logo done in ASCII as a comment at the top of the HTML.

Haha yeah I saw that too... looks like Valve aren't done with their Countdown timers XD