Matrix Screensaver

Question

Couldnt really figure out where to put this, anyway, does somebody know where to get a good matrix Screensaver (those green numbers falling down) ?

not the one you can dl from cnet.com or download.com cause that one is gay......:ermm: :ermm:

15 answers to this question

heh, ive been lookin for a decent one for a while, but all ive found are the gay looking ones like the one your talking about. do a search on google.com or teoma.com is your best bet.

WHYTOOJAY go to the site that Goalie_CA posted earlier on this thread. Select the system you are using. PC or Mac. Click on the picture. It is linked to the zipped file with the screen saver in. Once downloaded open the zip file and run the matrix.exe file inside. This will install the screensaver for you. Go to your display settings and set your time before it starts. Nothing else to it. It is exactly what you are looking for.

Dont think thats the Green code numbers falling down, and i dont see any link to dl,just a picture with MAC and PC on it......but thx anyway

Click on the picture of the PC if you have a PC. Click on the picture of the Mac if you have a Mac. :right:

Ugh, no guys !! :D

The official one is the one from download.com, and that one either doesnt work on my comp cuase it shoots me back and its not full screen, or its gay as i said :) ....

oh,

Thx phiberoptik and MiDiAN that was exactly what i meant :D