Who do you want in the Superbowl this year?!

Not to rain on anyone's parade but the 2 final teams for the Superbowl are already pre determined. Its based on big corporations and advertisements to maximize profit. They know what 2 teams each year will bring in the most viewers etc.

But most people wont believe this and its ok just though id let you know anyways.

Not to rain on anyone's parade but the 2 final teams for the Superbowl are already pre determined. Its based on big corporations and advertisements to maximize profit. They know what 2 teams each year will bring in the most viewers etc.

But most people wont believe this and its ok just though id let you know anyways.

Yeah, ok... :rolleyes:

If there were so, the Saints would've gone to the Super Bowl immediately following or a year after Katrina, not four years. Heck, the Cowboys would've been in numerous times since they're "America's Team". Teams earn their way to the Super Bowl, there are no flukes, that includes Tampa Bay and Oakland for Super Bowl XXXVII.

My best friends tells me the same thing. He went into detail about how it's going to be Jets vs Vikings so Favre can get his revenge, for 2010. It sounded legit until neither team made it into the Superbowl.

• 4 weeks later...

This isn't the WWE...

Redskins!!!

Well, I can dream, it's been WAY too long since they played in the big game. With the addition of McNabb and the new coaching staff, we may be able to make some noise in the NFC East. The G-Men look horrible, and the Cowboys have absolutely no leadership, coaches or otherwise. The Eagles are playing out of their mind right now, and Vick is balling. They are gonna be the biggest threat to win the division.

This year I really think it's gonna be the Packers and Colts. The Saints may make a good run, but I think the Pack has too much talent on defense to shut them down. Woodson is a beast, and they can pretty much match them score for score. Minnesota and Chicago could also be there, but I think the Pack will end up on top.

The AFC looks a little different now with quite a few teams showing they can make a run, but with Peyton and the Colts, it's hard to go against them. (Where did KC and Houston come from?)

Although my dark horse, if they even qualify as one, is San Diego. For some reason Phillip Rivers is one of the most consistent QBs in pro football. I hated him in college, but he delivers every Sunday.

• 3 months later...

Packers to win it all!

You don't want Jets to win? I mean come on! LT was with you guys for so long, I was thinking you would want him to get a ring!

Wanted Patriots v Packers but it may just be Packers v Steelers.

Packers to win it all!

yes! Not sure who I want the opponent of the Pack to be. Sick of seeing the Pats go, the cocky Jets don't deserve it, and Rapelesburger... well. :D

You don't want Jets to win? I mean come on! LT was with you guys for so long, I was thinking you would want him to get a ring!

I hate Rex Ryan, he's a tool.