CM HAF-X power supply?

Hey i recently ordered the new coolermaster haf-x case, and I'm curious which power supplies you guys use with it. I'm looking for a 650-700Watt where the 4+4 mobo connector will be long enough to wrap around the motherboard tray. Anyone have any suggestions?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119225&cm_re=haf_x-_-11-119-225-_-Product

I'm using a Corsair 550W.. btw wrong section.. you are not reviewing anything.

Crap i had the hardware forum in the other tab. If a mod could kindly move this post I'd be super grateful.

The case comes with a 4+4 extenstion cable but if your looking for a modular PSU I have the Cooler Master Silent Pro M 850 power supply.

Awesome, I'd read in reviews that a couple people did receive one with the case, but I couldnt find it listed in the package contents. Good to hear. Still may check out a new psu, as a 5850, that many case fans and a corsair 520Watt may not mix.

Yeah I receivied an extension cable with mines and does the job nicely

270948631t.JPG

(Old pic but u get the idea)

wow that helps immensely. Thanks so much for that picture

No problem, with my 8pin connector being up there I needed to use the extension but it shows that no matter where your 8 pin connector may be it'll reach ;)

No problem, with my 8pin connector being up there I needed to use the extension but it shows that no matter where your 8 pin connector may be it'll reach ;)

Thats the exact spot where mine is so it's comforting

:) well I can reccomend my PSU I've got my i7 at 4GHz and 6GB of ram plus a 9800GT and 2 hard drives and everything is rock solid :)

Looks great. I might be putting in some extra hours at work, or grossly mishandling my student loans to grab one.

:) well I can reccomend my PSU I've got my i7 at 4GHz and 6GB of ram plus a 9800GT and 2 hard drives and everything is rock solid :)

Got it all built today, it's gorgeous. Love the PSU with the felt bag and long cables. Whole thing is virutally silent.

Got it all built today, it's gorgeous. Love the PSU with the felt bag and long cables. Whole thing is virutally silent.

Good stuff, yeah its a great psu, plenty of expandability with the amount of cables and wattage/amps.

Glad it's all up and running well :)