14,000 posts -The Movie

omtn.jpg

Plot: On the advent of warwagon reaching 14,000 posts, his older self-arrives from the year 2070 to help celebrate.

watch in 720p if you can

Warwagon in association with ?No Shame Productions? are teaming up to create a movie for a 14,000 post millstone thread. The script is 90% compete. Sources say the short film is set to begin filming

the week of 9/13/2010. A release date has not yet been set.

The entire film will be shot on a Canon T2i (550D)

We will keep you up to date when more information is available.

A sample from the screen play / script as a teaser

"Young warwagon looks at the glowing man with a very confused look and asks ?Are you god?? Old warwagon looks at him and asks in an old voice ?God?... why would you think I?m god??

Young warwagon says ?uh? well.. You kind of have the god glow going on?

Old warwagon responds with ?uh? Oh that, one moment let me fix it.? He then proceeds to reach down his pants into his crotch as if to flip a switch. The glow then instantly turns off.

"

Teaser Trailer

Be sure to watch in 720p

Sounds really crap. Defiantly not going to bother with this.

Oh your not kidding, it's going to make Uwe Boll look good. :laugh:

Oh and because i'm a one man crew the 2nd tripod with the box is to position the camera on where my head will be so I can pre focus.

Trailer was released sooner than I thought it would be. It's now at the top of the page. I'm doing this because it sounded funny and fun. All work and no play makes for dull people.

I'd hate to be the one to break this to you Warwagon... Your film is no longer relevant

145007915.png

You crossing 14,000 views is old news. Please 2 inform us when you make the movie for 15,000.

I'd hate to be the one to break this to you Warwagon... Your film is no longer relevant

145007915.png

You crossing 14,000 views is old news. Please 2 inform us when you make the movie for 15,000.

Yep I know, I let my parents take my Camera on Vacation, so I was without it for 2 weeks I really wanted to start shooting 2 weeks ago while I was still at 13,950. But oh well. Haven't made my milestone thread, but when I do this will go in it.

Yep I know, I let my parents take my Camera on Vacation, so I was without it for 2 weeks I really wanted to start shooting 2 weeks ago while I was still at 13,950. But oh well. Haven't made my milestone thread, but when I do this will go in it.

... So the trailer wasn't the extent of your little project? You're actually making a full movie? Kind of a lot of work for being at less than half of most epic posters, but congratulations on having a fulfilling hobby (Y)

Started shooting the movie tonight. The last shoot was just material for the trailer.

I got a lot accomplished. I also got all the material I recorded tonight edited as well.

If in the end the the movie blows (which it probably will) the editing will still be good.