YayNoButtons.com

Doesn't look like an official MS site.

Biggest hint : It tried to take me to the US Microsoft store and gave me an error. A real MS site wouldn't have done that ;)

Hmm, who would have done such a thing?

:shiftyninja:

Doesn't look like an official MS site.

Biggest hint : It tried to take me to the US Microsoft store and gave me an error. A real MS site wouldn't have done that ;)

Not official of course but really good "move" whoever did it :yes:

It's an Iframe that contains the official site.

Close enough. It's a frameset. Similar concept.

Rather unimaginative. I'm sure a clever retort could be made to Sony's YayButtons ad but this is not it.

What would you suggest?

Close enough. It's a frameset. Similar concept.

What would you suggest?

Were humans ever intended to press buttons? Did nature sprout circular buttons to be pressed? NO! It's not natural to use buttons when you can simply use your body and hands! The most realistic experience, not some journey filtered through random button-combos. Evolve to the future that nature intended.

Were humans ever intended to press buttons? Did nature sprout circular buttons to be pressed? NO! It's not natural to use buttons when you can simply use your body and hands! The most realistic experience, not some journey filtered through random button-combos. Evolve to the future that nature intended.

True. It would be like: "Because you were not born with a controller... Use your body; Realize your full potential with Kinect." Something along those lines, but yeah I like the idea for a rebuttal.

Wow, someone actually took them seriously and registered a domain just for this. Didn't even do a good job at it to boot. lol

MS doesn't have to fight back, anyone who's tried kinect for theselves has come back say it was fun. That's it, the most MS should even do is just post real user opinions of it (those that actually played the thing, probably on video) and shine positive light on it. It's easy to find haters who are ready to rip into it without even having tried it but that's the case with other things as well. Don't feed the trolls MS, no need to.

Wait a minute. From my understanding of this thread, the initial frameset said "Who needs buttons when you've got awesomeness?" but now it's a copy-paste job of the two suggestions in this thread?

rfirth, did you pay money to register yaynobuttons.com? Please don't tell me you did...

Wait a minute. From my understanding of this thread, the initial frameset said "Who needs buttons when you've got awesomeness?" but now it's a copy-paste job of the two suggestions in this thread?

rfirth, did you pay money to register yaynobuttons.com? Please don't tell me you did...

This thread is literally the only mention of yaynobuttons.com on Google....

In that case,

[Moved here]