[Official] Vindictus

Have to say I am interested as well, could be the first MMORPG that wins me over after looking at the trailer.

So if I could have a key, would be appreciated.

Ok so here is the deal guys, when a person registers their key, they get 2 keys in return, so please make sure you come share your keys that you get with someone else who posted, etc to keep the chain going.

Edit, btw remove me from the list please. I was given a key from a buddy of mine who got in closed beta. I am going to get some keys to share though, between my other friends getting extra keys.

Still waiting to receive the confirmation email, also gave me some trouble registering - POS website :laugh:

Will send keys to the next people on the list when I get them.

EDIT: Keys sent to Grant A. and TechGuyPA

Grant A. and TechGuyPA, when you register Sethos' key and get 2 back, please shoot me a PM with at least 1 key attached.

I changed the rules a bit so I could distribute the keys to everyone on the list instead of relying on people who may not be monitoring this post as closely as I am.

Please read the first post again with the updates if you have any questions.

Doing great so far guys! Hopefully everyone here gets a key before the servers start tomorrow!

Thanks, DirtyLarry, I sent the key to shakey. Hopefully he replies soon!

I hope I know the server name, so we can start a Neowin guild or something when the game opens tomorrow :D

Teebor, the keys are still going. Just a bit slow because not everyone is on all the time :p Hence a little change in the loop mechanics, where I would be now distributing all the keys.

Edited by Bei337