sprint fraud alert ... true story!

i agree completly with your case, he is not permitted to access the account without a pin which you did not give and sides you did not call sprint for anything but you were on craigslist looking for something and that is obviously not contacting sprint like many others seem to either not realize or failed to read that part and you should be compensated fully as the employee did fraud and it is good that he lost his job and got fired and what should be added to him is a warning for other companies that this employee did this and are ill advised to employ him for work(so if he wants to be employable then he should not do that stuff to begin with or he would be flat out denied) in the part that he did and be labeled, i understand about the call center thing that someone said earlier but he did not contact a call center.

That is the longest sentence Ive ever attempted to read... learn the basics of punctuation, it makes it so much easier to read...

I was about to reply that going to the media might have an impact on the court case (if it's needed) so I'm glad you declined.

I hope you also realise that this is one bad egg between a bunch of people just doing their job properly. Sounds like Sprint have made all the right moves for you atm. And good luck!

yeah, your so emotionally upset but getting things for free would solve that quickly apparently :p. Whatever, what he did was obviously wrong, we all realize that. He abused his position. But if you are that upset about someone viewing than you should get some perspective about what real problems are imho :)

• 1 year later...

I know this was some time ago but I'm wondering if anything was done on your behalf. Recently my account was accessed and my password was bypassed by a manager and she actually removed a phone from my account and when I noticed she quickly returned it in hopes I wouldn't keep on it to see what happened. I called and filed a complaint and so far nothing has happened to her over this.

i should be compensated in some form.

LOL omg.. HAHAHA. Entitlement much? you should be compensated because someone looked at your account? ok lets do a fact check:

1.) Has your identity been stolen?

2.) have any credit cards/mortgages been opened in your name?

3.) has this person affected your credit score?

4.) Did they actually steal anything from you?

No no no and no. Therefore why should you be compensated at all? yes they did something wrong, but that's not sprints fault. This person will be delt with, and you may or may not get a month of service or something, but you need to stop thinking you've been wronged.

uh... Am I the only one who think this is a bit of an overkill? unsure.gif

Amen. I busted out laughing at the idea he thinks he should get two new, free phones.

LOL omg.. HAHAHA. Entitlement much? you should be compensated because someone looked at your account? ok lets do a fact check:

1.) Has your identity been stolen?

2.) have any credit cards/mortgages been opened in your name?

3.) has this person affected your credit score?

4.) Did they actually steal anything from you?

No no no and no. Therefore why should you be compensated at all? yes they did something wrong, but that's not sprints fault. This person will be delt with, and you may or may not get a month of service or something, but you need to stop thinking you've been wronged.

you do realize your bumping a 2 year old thread right? and yes the guy was fired and prosecuted for stealing phones at his job. i was let out of my contract for free as well. now on verizon and happy. let the thread die.

I am confused about this "needing a pin" to view your account. Anyone with a computer access at Sprint can view your account; they do not need permission or pin code from you. All they need is a name or phone number. That is how the seller on Craigslist could get your information.

you do realize your bumping a 2 year old thread right? and yes the guy was fired and prosecuted for stealing phones at his job. i was let out of my contract for free as well. now on verizon and happy. let the thread die.

I did not, it popped up in the spy thing at the top, so someone else had commented on it. I didn't look at the date. my bad