YeoWorks OS Theme for Ubuntu

yeoworksostheme.png

yeoworks0sthemecloseup.png

yeoworksss.png

Coming December 2010

This is the actual theme I had for the OS I was creating. I'm going to slowly release my work of menus, plugins and more for Ubuntu.

Right now, I'm going to fix the text fields and buttons to match up with Windows OS, so when you develop a site or whatever on Ubuntu, it will have the same height and width on Windows with their fields, buttons and etc. I'm also going to redesign the window elements (scrollbar, fields, etc..) as well to give it a better look.

Copyright YeoWorks

yeoworksostheme.png

yeoworksss.png

Coming December 2010

This is the actual theme I had for the OS I was creating. I'm going to slowly release my work of menus, plugins and more for Ubuntu.

Right now, I'm going to fix the text fields and buttons to match up with Windows OS, so when you develop a site or whatever on Ubuntu, it will have the same height and width on Windows with their fields, buttons and etc. I'm also going to redesign the window elements (scrollbar, fields, etc..) as well to give it a better look.

Copyright YeoWorks

Probably should not advertise in screenshots that you pirated a movie... just sayin.

Probably should not advertise in screenshots that you pirated a movie... just sayin.

Fixed that for you:

305870099t.png:p

/On-topic: looking great, can't wait for this to be released!

I see nothing there that proves that he pirated it. He may have done the rip himself from his own disc.

• 4 weeks later...

So, is your OS still a WIP or is it an abandoned project?

Right now, it's on hold. My community over at WinMatrix will be creating LinMatrix soon and that community will be completely dedicated to Linux. I'm thinking about taking my ideas and mixing it with others to create a distribution for Linux using our new community. It will be a great way to help the community make money and get our names out there in a way that others haven't before. This theme could be the theme for LinMatrix and the community OS in the future. Only time will tell :)

I have a lot of projects under go, but the good thing is that most the projects are web based. I'm really thinking about going full Linux as a developer.

• 2 weeks later...

yeoworksostheme.png

yeoworksss.png

Coming December 2010

Copyright YeoWorks

Mind linking that wallpaper? I like

Fuggy-fugg! Sorry, not my thing AT ALL.

Looks like all they did was change the min-max-close buttons and apply a "brushed aluminum" filter to the toolbar. I'll pass.