When did you lose your virginity?

When I was 15 and a half.

Now, I'm waiting for the right guy/girl.

My first handjob and BJ was at 15 from my 13 year old girlfriend. First actual intercourse was at 18 with a 16 year old girlfriend (different girl). First time taking a girl's virginity was at 19 with a girl that I later found out to be 13 (she had told me she was 16, and she really did look like she was since she was 5'8" tall with D-cup boobs).

lol, so wrong.

i was 16

Same. I'm 18 and I haven't had too much luck with getting a good girlfriend yet, so I've considered the idea of random hookups, but I want the first time to actually mean something, so I'm waiting too.

Nice to hear I'm not the only one who kinda thinks like this. I wont deny it's annoying most of the time when I see my friends together with their girlfriends and they joke around I should visit a brothel but no thank you guys... :shiftyninja:

i did it with my first gf, i always thought she is my soulmate, but that b**** dumped me :(

I'm 15 and i still have not done it because, I'm just waiting for a really nice girl to come around, but I guess losing your virginity in this day and age is really not that big of a deal for some people but a huge deal for others. Im hearing some people at like 10-12, like reallly young there boys and girls.

The first time is the worst time for it to mean something. My first time was terrible, it was awkward, nervous and i'm pretty sure i didn't pleasure her much at all... i certainly wouldn't of wanted my current partner ('the one') to go though that with me, i've now had lots if experience, got passed awkward and nervous moments...i've now found that special person and our first time was amazing, 100x more satisfying that my first ever time.

I still haven't, I'm 20. For me it's something I want to do with a girl I trust and know, not some random night encounter :shiftyninja:

Same here. I'm also 20.

I'm 57 and am still a virgin. I look forward to meeting the right girl.

I dont want to be mean or rude so Ill just not comment.

Me: Too young. The first time should indeed be special (to the point you can remember it and know what it felt like) but you shouldnt do it too old.

I had sexual contact with another guy who was 12 when I was 7 years old, and various times some sexual contact messing around later on in life.

Lost my Virginity when I was 20, to a guy i had dated just because I was sick of waiting.

All i can say is, either just loose it to someone to get over it and sleep with multiple people for better sexual experience/knowledge; or do the route of saving your virginity and possiblly getting married only to find out you both don't do good in the sack with each other, possibly leading to marrital problems, or if lucky leading to more intamency.

I would say masturbation and oral sex are key to learning each other's needs/wants before ****ing, and endurance/whatnot.

Those waiting up and beyond 23: disturbing, for a variaty of reasons, go loose your virginity already, because it honestly looks bad to people you date who are not prudes/religious/like you. It also affects your performance in life, as you are more unsure about yourself.

But one warning: once you loose your virginity, it is gone, and like a drug you will usually want moar.

I was a late bloomer in my group , i was 18. 45 girls later and im 25 now. I fell like a manwhore.

Don't feel that way, that is an accomplisment, at same time you are a freak, lol; don't worry to most people anyone who ****s over 20 people in their lifetime is either awesome or looked at like a ######.

But it also depends on your view of sex, intamency and how they bind in a relationship. For me sex is important, if I don't connect/get satisfied sexually, I will not have a relationship with that person. Which is why sex during dating/whatnot is important to me.

I had sexual contact with another guy who was 12 when I was 7 years old, and various times some sexual contact messing around later on in life.

Lost my Virginity when I was 20, to a guy i had dated just because I was sick of waiting.

All i can say is, either just loose it to someone to get over it and sleep with multiple people for better sexual experience/knowledge; or do the route of saving your virginity and possiblly getting married only to find out you both don't do good in the sack with each other, possibly leading to marrital problems, or if lucky leading to more intamency.

I would say masturbation and oral sex are key to learning each other's needs/wants before ****ing, and endurance/whatnot.

Those waiting up and beyond 23: disturbing, for a variaty of reasons, go loose your virginity already, because it honestly looks bad to people you date who are not prudes/religious/like you. It also affects your performance in life, as you are more unsure about yourself.

But one warning: once you loose your virginity, it is gone, and like a drug you will usually want moar.

Don't feel that way, that is an accomplisment, at same time you are a freak, lol; don't worry to most people anyone who ****s over 20 people in their lifetime is either awesome or looked at like a ######.

But it also depends on your view of sex, intamency and how they bind in a relationship. For me sex is important, if I don't connect/get satisfied sexually, I will not have a relationship with that person. Which is why sex during dating/whatnot is important to me.

Your profile says you are a male??:blink:

When I was 18, on a lads' holiday, in Malia. It wasn't reeeally a 'spur of the moment' thing, as we'd flirted all holiday (her group were all in the rooms near us). The funny thing is, she'd already stated she'd never sleep with a virgin, earlier on in the holiday; she just didn't know I was one :p

Your profile says you are a male??:blink:

Maybe he's homosexual, bisexual or pansexual? It's not unheard of :p