Test Your Signatures here!

Just decided to add this to neaten things up, and for people to test their new signatures. Cool eh' ? :)

never mind the sig what u all think to me' avitar (all i need now is add scrappy doo with a camcorder.....)

sigs are alright and all, but don't you think it can get out of hand occasionally?? I mean, come on, mortensen and neobond have (or have had?) sigs with huge images that are often as large or large than the post content. I think eventually you have to decide something is too big? At least consider that some users are still on dialup... this adds onto the download time dramatically.

Example:

this thread (page size): 11373b

mortensen's sig image: 43203b

See that?? That single image is nearly 4 times the size of the page content... that's ridiculous.

(Note: I'm not flaming or yelling, just asking some of you to be a little more considerate to others. I don't even use dialup myself, but (1)I can sympathize and (2) I don't like images in sigs that take up half my screen...)

alright, I'm done! :)

Gideon

I'm working on my sig - Sorry that it is so large currently... I will be experimenting over the next few days as I know it is WAY to large [in both screen spaces and physical size].

-mortensenj

Originally posted by mortensen  

I have changed it and it's now 12kb's smaller. I am still looking into it but I might stay with this one for a while.

-mortensenj

It's now 9.5k instead of 28k.

...just thinking about our modem users...you know...considering how inconsiderate I am of others

(had to be in a zip...for some reason I can't attach gif's)

Anyone want a variation of mine? I can make different colours...MSPaint lets me do that, don't ya know!

(n/m...I changed my 1337 MSPaint one for this 2nd hand MSPaint one.)