[Official] iOS 4.2 discussion

I have no idea what you're referring to, so no. You are not alone laugh.gif

Haha there was a ringtone, a guitar playing some riffs... I liked it, it was my main ringtone. It's gone now! And was replaced, seemingly, by some jungle drums or something... pretty lame. :(

AirPrint is awesome, but my printer isn't (yet?) compatible with it :(

Printopia does the job though, on the Mac, but it's not free...

Sorry, but this is a let down for me.

From what I've read, they cut back severely on AirPrint and AirPlay features just to get 4.2 out in time for November.

I have a iPhone 3G and have been having it lock up constantly since the latest update. Not very happy at all.

anyone got a sample of the new ringtones?

i don't update my iphone until i really want/need to (it's jaiibroken). just wondering for curiosity sake.

You just reminded me to try them, and wow !!!!!!!!

The ones included by default in iOS have always been awful except the default ringtone that comes with it and the default 3 notes sound when you receive an SMS.

But the new ones, they are as atrocious as the old ones !!! I always say : When you want to do something, do it well the first time.

Now it?s unacceptable, I?m sorry. They?re awful and they have no excuse. Why can?t they include built-in sounds as awesome as the built-in wallpapers in OS X kills me.

It's not too bad, much better then 4.0 though.

Ugh... No Find in page for iPhone 3G users, maybe our devices can't handle search? Maybe it'll make the phone explode into magical fairy dust - who knows.

It's called planned obsolescence. Be grateful you got 4.2 ... although, I really have no idea what they added for the 3G. AirPrint maybe?

The only ringtones I use are the Old Phone and Tritone for call and SMS respectively. Old phone is great because it's a phone and doesn't annoy people like other ringtones do. (Y)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry for bumping, but... Is it possible to JB and UNLOCK iPhone 3GS with BB version 06.15.00 and saved SHSH for 4.1? I'm using Windows 7.

Thanks!