iPhone 4 case

If you have an iPhone four and use a case, I would like your opinion on the best case to protect the phone. Not a huge brick something nice and small but also strong.

Basically whatever you use if you have an iPhone 4.

A link would be appreciated.

Thank you.

I'm using the official bumper (white) with mine and like it. It keeps it off of the glass when setting down, anyway. Not sure if it would help a drop at all, but it seems like the corners of the glass would be the most sensitive. I don't believe in screen protection. The glass doesn't scratch very easily, it is mostly prone to cracking. Plus all the screen protectors I've ever used have an effect on the touch sensitivity and the slickness of the surface. But some people like to be extra careful.

Be careful about some slide on cases that have been cracking screens.

Thanks for the info. I don't like screen protectors either. I never used one on my first gen iPhone.

The bumper doesn't seem a good fit for me. I'd like it cover the back, I tended to drop my old phone frequently.

i use a black one from default case... it cost me $4 with shipping.. doesn't fully protect it as i would like, but i've had it and love it.

I went with the "Griffin Motif" case. Good for $20 and damn sexy at that. ^_^

doesn't this case interfere with the flash when you take pictures?

This is what I have on mine.

http://www.speckproducts.com/iphone/iphone-4/pixleskinhd-1396.html

It was one of the free cases Apple were giving out before October, it is a hard silicon type material, I had gotten myself a soft rubber one but found it too bendy and didn't feel like it would protect it much and I didn't want a transparent one or an overly flashey one as I prefer the clean and somewhat simple look.

I also don't use any sort of screen protector for the front.

OTTERBOX makes great cases.

Got a defender for my 3GS and loved it, then the day the iPhone 4 defender was available we got one for my dad and this has to be one of the best made cases ever. Nice matte feeling on the back and built in screen protector but just incase of moisture we put a thin crystal clear griffin screen protector on it, does wonders.

Found out that Griffin and "iFilm" makes great screen protectors. I've used my phone without a case before discovering the defender and the crystal clear protectors from griffin have worked amazing. They dont interrupt the touch at all and keep the surface smooth as hell

I tended to drop my old phone frequently.

Good luck to you then :). As far as frailty goes, iPhone 4 is king. Not sure any case is going to really change that.

doesn't this case interfere with the flash when you take pictures?

The "flash" (its actually just a super bright LED) on the iPhone 4 is an absolute joke anyway (IMO). Gives you a nice greenish hue to your picture and it is SOOO painful when someone uses it :laugh: . The HDR setting is where it is at even in low lighting conditions.

I'm using a bumper. I usually don't drop my phone but dropped it two times last week with it and it protected it. When I'm working out I use a crappy cheap silicone case from monoprice. Works fine. :p

I got this case from the Att store where i bought my iphone, they had a deal where if you bought the 2 year apple care, you get a case.

i like it so far. and it comes with a holster but I don't use it.

post-152312-12913995824757.jpg

post-152312-12913996201424.jpg