Creative XFI SPDIF to Receiver with Digital in

Sorry if this has already been answered but I wanted to talk about my specific setup and hope that someone has a similar setup.

I was thinking about outputting digitally from my PCIe Creative XFI Titanium Sound card to this Sherwood Receiver with Digital in

http://www.sherwoodusa.com/site/sherwood/receiver/R904.php?mtype=1#

It has the speaker connections I need and the sub out connect. It will also allow me to update my sub at some point. Moving to this

setup I am hoping that the system sounds better than my current Klipsch 5.1 ProMedia Ultra setup. I do not have the original Klipsch

speakers but I have updated them to a better pair of Klipsch speakers (5).

My question is mostly on using my current software through the SPDIF out to my speakers. I use Winamp and Foobar for music. On video

I use mostly Media Player Classic HC and Windows Media Player 12 (Windows 7).

I have Windows 7 x64 and I am using the latest XFI drivers. Also I am hoping the audio from online streaming videos will go through this

setup as well. So if I rent from Netflix or something similar I will get surround sound. I also plan on upgrading to a Pioneer BluRay burner

so I can watch my BR and DVD movies through this setup.

Any one see any issues? Anything to recommend? I think the Sherwood is the best option for size, wattage, quality, features and more.

thanks for any help