Angrybirds finally confirmed for WP7 :)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm guessing it will be an upfront paid, ad-free version, seeing as how the paid Marketplace is available in all supported countries. The reason Rovio made the Android app free was because you couldn't pay for it in the Market in all countries, so they had to make the money back with ads.

Either way, I love the game (playing it on Android now, but hey, the more the merrier!).

Yeah, but WP7 is available in a lot of countries where the marketplace isn't officially supported, so you can't buy paid apps.

Ya this needs to change, I think one way it could is if the phone is sold through a carrier then apps can just be charged to your phone bill and not through a CC, let the carrier take care of that stuff I say. Another option is to support MS points for apps but since apps are .99c or $1.99 instead of some nice round number like $5.00 or $10.00 then that makes points a funky option when you start to mess with .xxx type deals.

It would be good to get gift cards though, then people can buy a $5 gift card and have the credit to buy apps through that and not need to mess with a credit card.