Best WP7 Commercial yet

that was pretty great... hopfully Verizon will offer a deal whenever they decide to release one. Till then I'm ok with my HTC Incredible.

Didn't find it funny. At all. Only the "really?" commercial has been good, IMO.

Guess you don't like avatars with hats eh? :) No fedora for you!

I like it, short and to the point, the ONLY place to play Xbox games on the go, WP7! With the way it's been selling these past 6 months I'm kinda surprised they didn't target the Xbox users sooner. Though, to be fair, WP7 has only been out for a month so I'll cut them some slack.

I like it, short and to the point, the ONLY place to play Xbox games on the go, WP7! With the way it's been selling these past 6 months I'm kinda surprised they didn't target the Xbox users sooner. Though, to be fair, WP7 has only been out for a month so I'll cut them some slack.

6 months? :) WP7 was released 1 month 2 days ago for US people!

6 months? :) WP7 was released 1 month 2 days ago for US people!

He's referring to that last 6 months of Xbox 360 sales there, which have been brisk to say the least.

sweet hits the spot and gaming looks pretty sweet on that device, hope the xbox dev's create "basic modes" for the phone that would make me consider it.

Something like a simple call of duty on there which is included if you own the original game, would make it worth while.!

sweet hits the spot and gaming looks pretty sweet on that device, hope the xbox dev's create "basic modes" for the phone that would make me consider it.

Something like a simple call of duty on there which is included if you own the original game, would make it worth while.!

I believe there is some content for Crackdown 2 coming that is pretty much what you are asking for.