Windows 2003 and Highpoint raid question

I have a ol' abit kt7a-raid which is which uses highpoint raid 370 and I was wondering if the latest drivers v2.34, will work with Win2k3

I actual beta tested 2k3 but only used the first release because I couldn't get it to work on my raid drive. Even though the os comes with raid drivers I can never seem to get them to work. So I have to use a diskette in my a:\ with the highpoint drivers to work. There is a selection of os's but the latest update was from october 2002, with no Win2k3 on it.

At the time when I was testing I had drivers from 2001 :x just felt like updating them recently and I was thinking about formating and installing win2k3.

Only way I could get it to work at that time was to install it on a currupted drive I had, that died about 3 months ago, it held off for a looooooong time.

Thanks in advance!

I have the highpoint 374, all you need to do is when you install 2003, at one of the fist screens, it'll ask you press "F6 to install......" i dont remember exactly what is says, but press f6 and make sure you have a floppy with XP's dirvers in there, and it should install them automatically. No need for installing them through windows, you can do it through windows set-up.

Ya thats what I do when I install winxp, since my main drive is on the raid connector. When I was doing the beta test, they didn't work with the xp drivers on my disk.