Mass Effect 3

i dont understand why everything needs multiplayer these days. mass effect was a good singleplayer series, not looking forward to this at all.

i dont understand why everything needs multiplayer these days. mass effect was a good singleplayer series, not looking forward to this at all.

I agree, but on the other hand if it's a simple side thing they've tossed on for the hell of it, like with MP in AC:B then I don't much care. As long as the focus is SP first and then MP it should be fine. It's when devs take a series and think MP first and SP as an afterthought that I hate things.

I agree, but on the other hand if it's a simple side thing they've tossed on for the hell of it, like with MP in AC:B then I don't much care. As long as the focus is SP first and then MP it should be fine. It's when devs take a series and think MP first and SP as an afterthought that I hate things.

this.

Uncharted did a great job adding in multiplayer that fit the game, while still keeping a fantastic single player. Same with AC (tho I would like to give a big middle finger to MP trophies).

Bioshock, on the other hand...

In reality, unless it's 3-player co-op side missions, outside of the story, I personally think it's just too tacked on. Of course, that's without any knowledge of how it will work or how it will play.

• 2 weeks later...