Sony Sound Forge Pro 10 Seminar Series Training

Does for me now too :unsure:

Thanks for the link.

EDIT: Has this been ripped from a retail disc, or taken from a scene release and uploaded? Probably wont last long if it has.

I've been using Sound Forge for many, many years, it was a product of Sonic Foundry back then. It's a fantastic audio editor, the best out there imo, and one of the reasons why Linux doesn't cut it for me. I would recommend it to anyone. :)

I've been using Sound Forge for many, many years, it was a product of Sonic Foundry back then. It's a fantastic audio editor, the best out there imo, and one of the reasons why Linux doesn't cut it for me. I would recommend it to anyone. :)

I used to use Sound Forge, but once I discovered Pro Tools and Nuendo, I knew I would end up a lifer to one of them. I ended up getting a Digi002 mixer and going the Pro Tools route. I never want to touch Sound Forge again.

I used to use Sound Forge, but once I discovered Pro Tools and Nuendo, I knew I would end up a lifer to one of them. I ended up getting a Digi002 mixer and going the Pro Tools route. I never want to touch Sound Forge again.

Please link for the tool you are using and is it free or not?

Please review the Guidelines & Pointers for this forum.

Threads that post little more than a brief description and a link to an external guide will be closed.

Closed