• Yes, some regular season games will be lost
    • Yes, training camp and/or pre-season games will be lost
    • No
  2. 2. Will there be a NBA lockout?

• Yes, the entire season will be lost
    • Yes, some regular season games will be lost
    • Yes, training camp and/or pre-season games will be lost
    • No

I have no idea what the outcome will be, but I hope the fans turn against both sports and the players and the owners have to beg us to come back on their hands and knees.

both sports suck, could use a year or two without seeing them on TV all the time

Do not like...

I want football to stay. I could care less about the NBA though.

I certainly hope there's no lockout, but the negotiation process has not gone well. I initially supported the 18 game extension, but after discussing it with my brother, he convinced me why it would not be so great for the fans. It feels like the NFL is over capitalizing on their surging popularity. If a strike happens, the fans lose.

As for the NBA, I don't follow it remotely as much as the NFL, but I'd hate to see a lockout there as well. Basketball games are usually fun to attend.

I have no idea what the outcome will be, but I hope the fans turn against both sports and the players and the owners have to beg us to come back on their hands and knees.

Unfortunately the dumb masses will outweigh those of us who put the principle of the matter ahead of their wants.

I certainly hope there's no lockout, but the negotiation process has not gone well. I initially supported the 18 game extension, but after discussing it with my brother, he convinced me why it would not be so great for the fans. It feels like the NFL is over capitalizing on their surging popularity. If a strike happens, the fans lose.

If they cut back on some of the pre-season games then I think they can move to an 18 game schedule. The average NFL career is only 3.6 years so I doubt the players would want to sacrifice 1/4 of their career just to make a point. Thus, I don't think that any regular season games will be lost to the lockout.

It is harder to imagine a quick solution to the NBA's problems. They are almost exactly in the same boat as the NHL was a few seasons ago. In fact, they often have the same owners and they play at the same arenas. I can't imagine ownership backing down much at all.

both sports suck, could use a year or two without seeing them on TV all the time

I haven't watched pro sports on TV in years.. I love the Olympics though :)