Kimbo Slice Headed To Pro Wrestling

g4uDA.jpg

Former Elite XC and UFC star Kimbo Slice is heading to pro wrestling.

Slice will debut on February 5th for the IGF promotion in Fukuoka, Japan. He will face Shinichi Suzukawa, who is considered the most pushed star in the IGF.

http://wrestlingattitude.com/index2.php?subaction=showfull&id=1295365125&archive=&start_from=&ucat=2&

Awww, all his real skill is going to go to waste now :(

Wait nm, the article finally loaded. This is real wrestling, not that crap on TV. I'm ok with this now lol.

What do you mean by "real" wrestling? :rofl:

He should have never done the whole MMA thing, it just put a dent on his brawling persona. If he would have jumped straight to pro-wrestling he would be rolling in cash right now.

What do you mean by "real" wrestling? :rofl:

He should have never done the whole MMA thing, it just put a dent on his brawling persona. If he would have jumped straight to pro-wrestling he would be rolling in cash right now.

Because now everyone knows that even mediocre fighters can knock him out while backing up. Soz Seth Petz.

WWE News: You may have heard the news by now that MMA fighter Kimbo Slice is rumored to make an appearance at Wrestlemania 27.

Well, that's not the shocking part, as Vince McMahon has always been high up on having celebrities appear at the show.

But here's what surprises me.

According to the Pro Wrestling Torch, WWE officials have discussed pairing Kimbo alongside...The Undertaker.

The company reportedly plans on using Kimbo as a "special enforcer" for The Deadman.

Maybe it's just me, but I think that would just make Taker look weak.

He's the Phenom, damnit! Let him be his own special enforcer.

[x]