Member Pics 2011

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ya I know, the photo isn't in forcus, but it was getting dark out and I was using a wireless trigger and a low F but I figure if I shrink it, it kind of looks in-focus. Oh and Yes I wear that shirt in public! :yes:

unled5xn.jpg

^ You are so cute, Pinocchio :wub:

I don't like you anymore. :crazy:

Well he does have a point...

I shouldn't laugh but hahahahahahahahahahahahaha :laugh: ahem :whistle:

DL_SpaceMan.jpg

Playing Resistance 3 on my PS3 in 3D with my new Sony PlayStation Wireless Stereo Headset. :rofl:

And no, I am not kidding. :p

The headband ties it all together. :p

:rofl:

You just reminded me I need to pick up a new one. I wear it because I have such a big head that the tips of the glasses pinch my head a little bit, so I put them on top of the headband and they feel 100% better.

I can't really say I'm >really< (although that's how I feel) part of the neowin community,

since I joined not too long ago and am mostly a lurker. Well, unless I really need to step in and

put my two cents in a discussion I feel is going the wrong way, is based on the wrong facts

or people missing the point completely

Also, how are the 3D settings of Resistance 3? Because so far PS3 has been really disappointing to me

as far as 3D gaming goes... GT5's 3D settings are a nightmare to actually set up properly but DeusEx:HR

on the PC works like a charm (just need to trim the 3D effect down a notch and keep the AA at medium)

This picture was taken two weeks ago and this is the only recent one I have of me and the gap between this and others is about 1,5 years... yeah.

But without further ado:

post-361082-0-22103800-1315604714.jpg

Also, how are the 3D settings of Resistance 3? Because so far PS3 has been really disappointing to me

as far as 3D gaming goes... GT5's 3D settings are a nightmare to actually set up properly but DeusEx:HR

on the PC works like a charm (just need to trim the 3D effect down a notch and keep the AA at medium)

For the most part, they are very good. There are some scenes it just does not work due to the chaos on screen, but those are few and far between. Overall, it is definitely the best First Person Shooter 3D I have seen yet, but that is not saying much as Killzone 3 was god awful. But there are some instances the 3D is just phenomenal. Definitely.

And nice Flying V. Classic guitar right there. (Y)

• 3 weeks later...

That's me on my avatar... :p

Same. Since they no longer support animated gifs, I had to retire my original Avatar, so went with the latest photo I had of me.

I can't really say I'm >really< (although that's how I feel) part of the neowin community,

since I joined not too long ago and am mostly a lurker. Well, unless I really need to step in and

put my two cents in a discussion I feel is going the wrong way, is based on the wrong facts

or people missing the point completely

This picture was taken two weeks ago and this is the only recent one I have of me and the gap between this and others is about 1,5 years... yeah.

But without further ado:

Nice, love that Dean Dave Mustain VMNT "ANGEL OF DETH" :)