Simple Task Switcher Concept for WP7.

George P

http://www.youtube.com/user/giuspap71

Since pressing and holding the start button is taken already (for voice) press and hold on the back button makes sense.
Suave Sagittarian

http://www.youtube.com/user/giuspap71

Since pressing and holding the start button is taken already (for voice) press and hold on the back button makes sense.

I'd actually like double tapping the home/win/start button for the task switcher. That ways it will be more intuitive because the home/win/start button is anyways used to put the running program on the back stack and get to the start screen.

What I'd like to see implemented for the long back press is to quit Internet Explorer. If I browse through a lot of links, pressing back takes me back through all those pages first. What I now have to remember to do is to open a new tab and then press back to quit in one go. I think it would be really convenient to long press the back button in IE to quit it as opposed to going back a page.

George P

I'd actually like double tapping the home/win/start button for the task switcher. That ways it will be more intuitive because the home/win/start button is anyways used to put the running program on the back stack and get to the start screen.

What I'd like to see implemented for the long back press is to quit Internet Explorer. If I browse through a lot of links, pressing back takes me back through all those pages first. What I now have to remember to do is to open a new tab and then press back to quit in one go. I think it would be really convenient to long press the back button in IE to quit it as opposed to going back a page.

That's a good point about the back button in IE, I tend to just hit the start button and get out that way.