Logitech Z-2300 : Mega Review

Friend of mine has the z2300's I sent him link to your review he'll love it.

I have the z5300e's which is basically the 5.1 version without the z5500's 10" sub and digital goodness.

If you don't beat them 24/7 there damn good speakers for the price.

amazing review a++++

i own the z-2300s for about 9 months now

only minor problem i have is the speakers hum when nothings playing

Thanks for the support. :)

Awesome review, so in depth that I was looking up things that I didn't know just so I could make sense of it all!

I want a pair of these now :D

Thanks man. :D

Friend of mine has the z2300's I sent him link to your review he'll love it.

I have the z5300e's which is basically the 5.1 version without the z5500's 10" sub and digital goodness.

If you don't beat them 24/7 there damn good speakers for the price.

Awesome support from you guys. Thanks again. :)

I read your review on some other site when I was looking for Z2300's review. Well done. But by the end, I did not end up purchasing them because I found something a bit cheaper.

I read your review on some other site when I was looking for Z2300's review. Well done. But by the end, I did not end up purchasing them because I found something a bit cheaper.

Thanks mate.

• 10 months later...

I know I'm dragging the chain a bit here but this review piqued my curiosity big time cos I have both the z680 and z2300. I was never really that impressed with the 680 system but bang for your buck the z2300's kick f....n arse. the reason i'm posting here is yeah I thought the review was ok, but it irked me that the power ratings he quoted were ?????? 400w rms total power. Whats with that? Also if the sub drivers were the same, why are they rated @120w 10% THD 1khz (that doesn't sound like an rms power rating - that's a cheapo max pwr rating trick) in the z2300 and 188w RMS in the Z680. The 2300 has a much nicer bass btw. I just thought with RG doing such an indepth review, it would have been great for him to spend some time on the amps.

How reliable are those specs, cos the Z680's are 505wrms, which I always thought was a bit high. ps about a year ago I blew a satellite driver on the z2300 so pulled the z680's out only to blow one of them about 6 mnths ago. Only using 2.1 so had a spare, but i'm looking at going 5.1 again so if anyone has advice on getting spare satellites or on decent replacements it'd be appreciated