New Updated Google Homepage...

Umm, ok.

Is this a question, as in "how do I update my homepage so that it will go to the new looking Google page?"

If so, just set your homepage to google.com. Otherwise you'll just have to wait until they update their .co.in page.

Aye I've just got this. Looks like there's definitely going to be a little +1 logo next to my name in the coming weeks.

no this is no question and if i ask that i would be ridiculous i guess;)

i just shared it because i often vist google.com and i found this new homepage desgin so i shared it .

Umm, ok.

Is this a question, as in "how do I update my homepage so that it will go to the new looking Google page?"

If so, just set your homepage to google.com. Otherwise you'll just have to wait until they update their .co.in page.

found a bug kinda...go to your new google homepage and click on video it reverts back to old look (old homepage style)

i just shared it because i often vist google.com and i found this new homepage desgin so i shared it .

found a bug kinda...go to your new google homepage and click on video it reverts back to old look (old homepage style)

Ah, my mistake. I read "i would like to update new GOOGLE homepage which is being rolled out" and added a "to" when it should have been "you to"... :laugh:

typo error :) now corrected ;)

Ah, my mistake. I read "i would like to update new GOOGLE homepage which is being rolled out" and added a "to" when it should have been "you to"... :laugh: