Toungue in cheek?

I don't think it has anything to do with the iPhone 4, rather I think it's addressing the Kindle commercials that say the iPad is hard to see in certain light.

Not related to either the iPhone 4 antenna "problems" pr the kindle commercials.

What they are referring to is how you can hold it in any orientation and what is on the screen will adjust even when upside down unlike the iPhone.

The OP however were probably some kind of hint at the iPhone 4 antenna "problems".

Not related to either the iPhone 4 antenna "problems" pr the kindle commercials.

What they are referring to is how you can hold it in any orientation and what is on the screen will adjust even when upside down unlike the iPhone.

The OP however were probably some kind of hint at the iPhone 4 antenna "problems".

+1

Antenna jokes are fail...

I don't think it has anything to do with the iPhone 4, rather I think it's addressing the Kindle commercials that say the iPad is hard to see in certain light.

Despite Steve Jobs infamous "Your holding wrong" email regarding the iPhone4?

However I think it is a tenuous connection at best and its just their marketing campaign to say that you can hold the device which ever way you like

Despite Steve Jobs infamous "Your holding wrong" email regarding the iPhone4?

There is absolutely no proof that e-mail was ever sent.

I can send an e-mail from barrak.obama@thewhitehouse.com if I wanted to! It's not hard.

Exactly. It's orientation aware. And the technology is not new, by far.

The OP misunderstood the statement.

There is absolutely no proof that e-mail was ever sent.

I can send an e-mail from barrak.obama@thewhitehouse.com if I wanted to! It's not hard.

+1

Agreed, Still though, Nice find