a new Iphone 4 case - i need your help

So far I've used a Speck case called CandyShell .. i guess it was made out of candy too because it broke after 2 month and all the rubber came loose. I got my girlfriend a fitted case from the same company and after 2 month of use it also won't close properly on her iphone (and the only thing she does with her phone is to answer calls.)

I've considered to move to a bumber so I went out today and got a Dexim bumber 5 in 1 with out checking out reviews on it , what a mistake that was.. A really crappy bumper that is all loose on your device making it really annoying to use.

I wish i was brave enough not to use a case and just manage with my front & back invisible stickers but with my luck the very next day it will fall on the side and crack open.

I'm looking for a case that will last more then a month and that will also look nice.

Thanks guys

Have you heard of Otterbox? I have one for my Droid X and it's pretty sweet. It has a hard external shell, with an inner rubber cushion that the phone sits in as well as a screen cover.

I did, saw and felt it the other day (that thing is big!) ... it's too awkward for me. I want protection but i still want to have the iphone clean look or at least to go in that direction.