HTC pushing out an update for their Windows Phones?

It seems HTC may be doing their own bit of updating. HTC has pushed out an update for the HTC 7 Mozart, according to WMPU tipster Rahadyan.

Rahadyan did not record the firmware versions before the update, but notes after the update the OS build number has not changed at OS version: 7.0.7008.0 , the Firmware revision number: 2250.09.12902.728, the Hardware revision number: 0004, Radio software version: 5.51.09.06_22.30.50.09U , Radio hardware version: A.102.0.D4 and Bootloader version: 1.26.2250.1(111641).

Anyone else get a 2nd update from HTC?

I've got the Trophy 7, was prompted for the Feb 2011 update on Thursday.

OS version on mine prior to update was 7.0.7004, it's now 7.0.7008.0.

Not sure waht the Hardware, Radio or Bootloader was prior to the update though.

It seems HTC may be doing their own bit of updating. HTC has pushed out an update for the HTC 7 Mozart, according to WMPU tipster Rahadyan.

Rahadyan did not record the firmware versions before the update, but notes after the update the OS build number has not changed at OS version: 7.0.7008.0 , the Firmware revision number: 2250.09.12902.728, the Hardware revision number: 0004, Radio software version: 5.51.09.06_22.30.50.09U , Radio hardware version: A.102.0.D4 and Bootloader version: 1.26.2250.1(111641).

Anyone else get a 2nd update from HTC?

I believe this is the update that Microsoft pushed out and then withdrew due to issues with Samsung Handsets, I know someone with an LG Handset that got the same update so this is not HTC specific.

I believe this is the update that Microsoft pushed out and then withdrew due to issues with Samsung Handsets, I know someone with an LG Handset that got the same update so this is not HTC specific.

No, actually this comes from HTC and is a bit different. The patch from MS bumps the OS to build 7008, yes, but the HTC update changes hardware versions etc, something the OS patch doesn't.

No, actually this comes from HTC and is a bit different. The patch from MS bumps the OS to build 7008, yes, but the HTC update changes hardware versions etc, something the OS patch doesn't.

Must be a critical issue with the 7 Mozart then as my HD7 hasn't recieved any other updates.