Google being awkward ?

Has anyone else thought that over the past couple of days, Google is returning non relevant results ?

By non relevant, I mean, yesterday, I was trying to show my gf some really nice custom modded PCs, and could I find any ? Could I hell, I searched for 10 minutes and it was bringing me anything but, mostly business I noticed.

Today, I searched for a power saving mode from a BIOS, and I know a few days ago it was easy to find, this time it was returning results of Universities and other stupid stuff

Is it just me, or are the results almost like adverts for other things now rather than what you would usually be able to find in 1 search ?

Ive been using Google for as long as I can remember, and never ever had any problem finding anything. but last two days, wow

Has anyone else thought that over the past couple of days, Google is returning non relevant results ?

By non relevant, I mean, yesterday, I was trying to show my gf some really nice custom modded PCs, and could I find any ? Could I hell, I searched for 10 minutes and it was bringing me anything but, mostly business I noticed.

Today, I searched for a power saving mode from a BIOS, and I know a few days ago it was easy to find, this time it was returning results of Universities and other stupid stuff

Is it just me, or are the results almost like adverts for other things now rather than what you would usually be able to find in 1 search ?

Ive been using Google for as long as I can remember, and never ever had any problem finding anything. but last two days, wow

I had a problem like this before xmas. Something like this maybe

I ran Malwarebyes, Avast and found nothing. I needed a re-install, so did just that.

I had a problem like this before xmas. Something like this maybe

I ran Malwarebyes, Avast and found nothing. I needed a re-install, so did just that.

Looked like it was that, but then I clicked on the exact link he shows in his screenshot and it took me to the correct page

Its not redirecting the pages I click on, its just returning weird results, more advertising orientated than anything

But thanks for the link