[iOS] Superbrothers: Sword & Sorcery finally gets released today!

9.5 on IGN

Sword & Sworcery is a must-have game for your iPad. I understand that it?s not necessarily for everybody; I don?t begrudge anybody who tries and determines they?d rather just play a traditional game instead, but it?s still something that should be tried nonetheless. The unity of sight, sound, and touch is something special, and it?s something that makes perfect sense on a device like the iPad. Please make it a hit. Because I wouldn?t mind seeing this EP become a full-fledged album.

http://wireless.ign.com/articles/115/1157373p1.html

I am 20% through on this game so far. It is pretty damn cool. Definitely requires some exploration to progress, which I like a whole lot. Visually it is pretty much amazing as well. All the comments I have read saying headphones are a must are absolutely correct as well, sound needs to be experienced with headphones. Very cool little game.

So far 17% in, so far so good. The hold your sword up @ the rainbow was a little easy though. Read that it's also time based, there is a new content after the new moon.

Because of the calendar lunar cycle based gameplay, was hoping for day night cycles also, but meh, so far so good, not disappointed in the game so far