Safari Download Plug In

Just picked up an iPad yesterday and jailbroke it as soon as I upgraded to 4.3.1. This is the first time I've done it so I'm still a noob. At any rate, I've always wanted to download files on my iPhone via Safari, but cannot. For my iPad I figure that I'd load the Safari Download Plug In via Cydia, install it, and go download some stuff. But it's not working. Is there another part that I'm missing? I've downloaded it and reinstalled it and still when I go to click on a file (mainly MP3 files thus far) it automatically starts playing and does not give me the option to download.

I've shut down and rebooted the device but to no avail. I'm looking for guidance at this point.

TIA.

• 2 weeks later...

i use GoodReader, but im not Jailbroken, no idea what Jailbroke apps there are that does it

but all in all it will be a seperate app, not a plugin for safari. its not a laptop

• 2 weeks later...

if you want to download files you need to press and hold your finger on the link/url, wait for about a second and a popup manager to show and there will be an option to download the file. if your going to a file directly from a url it should automatically popup asking if you want to download