Iphone Facebook app.

So I had zynga texas holdem poker installed on my facebook and on my Iphone. Now, I'm done with the game and I removed both applications from both facebook and from my iphone. I also went into the privacy and applications settings and blocked it from accessing my informtion. On a web browser, I no longer get any notifications. On my Iphone however whenever I use the facebook app I still get notifications from the application. I tried everything to hide it or block it but it still doesn't work. Can anyone help me? Thanks guys!

neztea

Hmm... I can't comment on your situation. But what I can say is that after the latest update, Facebook for iPhone really sucks. ;) Badges, where no badges should be, notifications that don't go to unread, and notifications of comments made half a year ago... really hoping for a fix soon!

Ditto my friend has the same issue with notifications.. to be honest I think only way to fix it would be clean wipe and sync. Uninstalling and reinstalling may work but I dont think it will fix it.

The thing is, Facebook is adding nice changes to their wall-view in that App. Live. There is a new Like-Comment-Dialog for example. I'd guess that's one reason for it's sluggish behaviour..

But you can't check Facebook within Beejive, it has nothing to do with the conversation :0, and my Facebook works slightly okay, but I see notifications are broken.

Best thing to do is to try either reinstalling the app, or killing it from the multitasking tray. In your case a reinstall may be the best option. Those who have mentioned sluggish performance, killing apps, especially games, is the best option.

Yeah, over the last few days I've had issues with it refusing to acknowledge that I'd read messages, or taking forever to do so. Annoying as hell.