Showtimes "Homeland"

I was seriously hoping for a 24 type show but i've been watching it non the less. It's good, not great yet like Prison Break or 24 but definitely a good little watch. Don't got a wife to please so got TV all to myself. :laugh:

Episode 9 was pretty good. Pretty good show overall, still has nothing on 24 though.

The last episode was pretty good.

It looks like Brody's mission is one of revenge. He grew attached to the child that died in the American attack on Nazir's compound. Walker, on the other hand, seems to be Nazir's true weapon. From what I can tell, they plan to assassinate a political figure. Perhaps even the soon-to-be president (the same man that was behind the attack that killed Nazir's son). I guess that means Walker and Brody are going after the same target.

Episode 9 was pretty good. Pretty good show overall, still has nothing on 24 though.

Dont know why people try to compare it to 24, its nothing like it.

Dont know why people try to compare it to 24, its nothing like it.

I wasn't criticising it, I actually enjoy it. Just from the trailers at the beginning I expected it to be more like 24, same writer, counter terrorism etc.

was pretty boring up until about ep 6 least its all finaly coming together

it's definately a show that requires some serious ground work to build up all the characters personas - not that that is a bad thing!

Wow. The last two episodes were amazing. I'm actually shocked at what happened in the last episode. I can't wait for the season finale.

Was anyone else surprised at what Sergeant Brody did? I didn't expect him to tell the agency about his "fling" with Carrie. And now she's fired. Also, I was beginning to think that Brody didn't want to do anything bad but of course that changed with the flashbacks. I wonder if he'll actually wear the vest.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive had 5/6 episodes for some time and didnt bother watching as the cover art looked boring. One night I thought id give it a go and thought from episode 1 it was fantastic straight away.

About to watch episode 12 tonight!

Was pretty good! I enjoyed the last 2 episodes were pretty good for sure.

So i kept hoping the freaking switch would work but he pussied out and didn't did it. I can imagine it wouldn't happen that way as he's part of the show so yeah if he's dead I guess that's gonna be a bad thing, still though! That would have made a crazy ending to the first season.

Ive had 5/6 episodes for some time and didnt bother watching as the cover art looked boring. One night I thought id give it a go and thought from episode 1 it was fantastic straight away.

About to watch episode 12 tonight!

you weren't watching the show based on the cover art? really? :s

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Season 2 -- Burning Questions

There are spoilers in the video, so those who have not seen the whole of season 1 may not want to watch. 4 1/2 months and counting :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is probably one of the most well written and well acted shows on TV right now. I'd say it is my number one favorite show, but it is a toss between this and Justified.

Looking forward to seeing the new season.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...