iOS 4.3.1

So I bought my phone for use with another carrier other than ATT, so I needed it to be unlockable via ultrasn0w. So i've been skipping all the past updates, I was on 4.0.1 which was the version the came with. So after seeing so many "batter improvements" in 4.1, then again in 4.2, idem 4.3 I decided heck, there has to be some improvement. I looked for a method to keep my current baseband and voila sn0wbreeze keeps baseband intact, hacktivates because i'm not on an official carrier ( though did activate it with the carrier with an ATT chip ).

After updating via sn0wbreeze I backedup some of my things via itunes (numbers, profiles, etc.) and couldn't be more satisfied. I haven't thoroughly tested the battery, but Usually in a normal work day, browsing, calling talking i'd get to as low as 81% from around 6:30am to 11:am ( lunch hour here...) and now It get's to around %93 which is something noticeable. Not only that, push notifications work, multitasking gestures ftw ( via JB), why apple left these out is beyond me...

Anyway just wanted to share.