Hey, I'm Shazer2.

Hello Neowin,

Been browsing the forum a couple of days and finally thought it'd be only appropriate to start an introduction thread. My name is Shannon, I'm 15 years old and a computer enthusiast that has been using a computer for 7ish years. I like to do Web Development and am learning more and more each day.

Hope to see you all around, already seen a few I like, I just hope to see more!

Welcome to the community, you've did the right thing and I am sure you'll learn more here. ;)

Hi, welcome to Neowin. I have to say my first impression has to be that you're already into web development at that age. Can I ask how you got into it? Just curious.

Anyway, if you've got any web development questions we're all here to help. Enjoy your stay

Thanks guys.

Web Development, hum. Well, I don't know I just showed a great interest in it and made it an aspiration to eventually learn it and that's where I am. Mark Zuckerberg was also a big inspiration for me after watching "The Social Network". I currently have a good idea that I'm working on but I need jQuery help, if you can help you can find my thread in the Web Design/Programming section, it's really bugging me and I just want an answer.

Thanks James7, I actually came across it when I was seeking jQuery assistance. I will probably be active here, it's a lovely community judged on what I've seen so far.

Hello there, welcome to Neowin. :)

jQuery gets me sometimes too, I've been doing web development on and off for around 10 years or so. :rofl:

Welcome, welcome, but praytell riddle me this Shazer2...what have you infact done with the original Shazer or shazer1 for that matter?

• 3 months later...

Welcome to Neowin. I've learned a lot here over the years and I'm sure you will too. It's a great place to get info and learn lots. Also a great place to meet people and make friends. And more trusting than Social sites.. ooops sorry not meaning to knock them. Just different here is all. :D

• 4 months later...