MMA Legend Dan Severn earns 99th Career Victory

MMA legend, Dan "The Beast" Severn (99-16-7), earned his 99th career victory over the weekend with a submission victory over Aaron Garcia at KOTC: Texas.

At 53 years of age, Severn hasn't lost since 2009, and hasn't suffered a stoppage loss in over five years.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/4/18/2118472/mma-legend-dan-the-beast-severn-99-16-7-earned-his-99th-career

crazy :rofl: sign him up UFC...Severn vs Randy :D

Oh god, I LOL'ed at one of the comments on that site:

"Dan Severn: I got 99 wins but Royce ain?t one" :laugh:

There's rumours of Royce Gracie returning to the UFC this year, after UFC announced they're going to Brazil in August, and he's actually considering it. Wouldn't it be amazing if he fought "The Beast"? Give Dan a chance to avenge his first ever loss, and round off at 100 wins. :)

Oh god, I LOL'ed at one of the comments on that site:

"Dan Severn: I got 99 wins but Royce ain?t one" :laugh:

There's rumours of Royce Gracie returning to the UFC this year, after UFC announced they're going to Brazil in August, and he's actually considering it. Wouldn't it be amazing if he fought "The Beast"? Give Dan a chance to avenge his first ever loss, and round off at 100 wins. :)

It won't happen because now there is such a thing as weight classes. Dan fights at HW, crushing HW cans in their debut or with longstanding negative records. Royce is a WW who hasn't fought in 5 years. Dana had dabbled in freak show fights but even he wouldn't risk putting that fight on, especially on such a special card as UFC Rio. This isn't Titan FC where you book fights at HW with 215lb.

In the remote chance that Royce fights, they'll probably make it against Matt Hughes.