funny or stupid car mods

i drive an astro van and i thought it would be funny to put a resonator tip on it. now my van has a giant chrome tip on the exhaust. im saving up for a wrx, but this was 12$ and i needed to do something funny cause im bored.

soooo, post your pics of stupid car mods you, yourself have done. lets see some good ones!

post-7-1062908979.jpg

:laugh: got a bit too much time on your hands then?

Up next for your van:

japvan.jpg

:blink:

I don't have a car so I can't mod it but I've seen some pretty stupid mods lately. Yesterday I saw a gross gold-coloured PT Cruiser with a SPOILER and chrome rims. WHY!? They even had a chain license plate holder :rolleyes:

Anyways Beaterz.com has lots of pics of stupid mods. Check it out.

very nice.... both are amazing look :unsure:

no not really but ya this kid at my old HS had a quote PIMPED out Metro... it was so pathetic it had like a 3" diameter TIP sounded like a go-cart

one that REALLY irritates me is people having Type R stickers or actual emblems on cars that definitely aren't type r cars...it's a very popular thing to do in Alberta (thank god I moved)

one that REALLY irritates me is people having Type R stickers or actual emblems on cars that definitely aren't type r cars...it's a very popular thing to do in Alberta (thank god I moved)

haha it's VERY popular here in Vancouver too :rolleyes:

Not just Type R stickers, stickers of parts that the car probably doesn't have.

Apparently each sticker adds 15hp :p

Don't they call stupid car mods Honda Civics? 

:laugh: Yes, especially when they have massive spoilers attached to the back :blink:

:o people actually put LEDs on the tips of their mufflers now?!

What's the world coming to!?

They have too much time on their hands (and no sense of what looks stupid). Keep LEDs on your cell phone :rolleyes:

lol.. a friend of mine sent me a link and it was on sale in ebay i think? but yeah anyway, i totally cracked up, no offence if the owner of the car is a neowin member (hope not, or else my butt will be kicked hard lol).

i don't have the link or pic of it.. but i'll try and describe it.

Navy blue Hyundai Excel with a body kit made out of cardboard, air vents, grills, stickers were all drawn on with a texta even the spoiler was cardboard.

It seems Altezza style tail lights are getting more popular nowadays...many cars using them. I like some of them. Many new mods are on the way, but getting crazier...like the LED lights on the tip of exhaust :s