[Web] Portal 2 - A Homosexual Recruitment Tool

Is ?Portal 2? Safe for the Christain Family?

As a Christian father, I choose not to allow video games into my household, but occasionally my boys will have sleep overs with other Christian families that might be more lax than ours. Imagine my surprise the other day when I overheard my second oldest boy talking about a video game he had played at a friend?s house. As soon as I heard the name ?Portal 2?, my suspicions grew and I immediately found myself wondering which body part the game might be referring to.

I rushed to the computer that I keep locked away from my impressionable children, and what I found was truly disturbing. Just 10 minutes of Bing research produced so much evidence that this game was a homosexual recruitment tool that I have now forbidden it. You better believe that I called the other father and gave him a good talking to. As a devout Christian, he agreed with me and has now burned his Portal 2 DVD on his barbeque grill to make sure this threat to his family is gone for good.

Read more...

(Y)

This is one of those moments where I wonder if the family are religious nutcases or if they're just homophobes. Regardless, articles like this always give entertainment.

Yikes, had to read over the full article. Then poked around a few others.. "PlayStationNetwork Down, Destroyed By God's Wrath", "A Closer Look At The Easter Bunny Reveals Homogay Agenda", etc etc. Sure hope that site's not for real, sad part is with some of the religious nutjobs running around, it's hard to tell sometimes.

Insert random copy of NotSureIfSerious.jpg here.

As a devout Christian, he agreed with me and has now burned his Portal 2 DVD on his barbeque grill to make sure this threat to his family is gone for good.

I hope it was tasty, if it's the PC version it's futile anyway.

Yikes, had to read over the full article. Then poked around a few others.. "PlayStationNetwork Down, Destroyed By God's Wrath", "A Closer Look At The Easter Bunny Reveals Homogay Agenda", etc etc. Sure hope that site's not for real, sad part is with some of the religious nutjobs running around, it's hard to tell sometimes.

As far as I am aware it is a satirical site.

I was hoping/wondering the samething...

Insert the truth here.

Shame on you, Jen Smith. How dare you to show your face in the avatar to lure True Christians? away from God's chosen path?

Doing some research, the general consensus is that it is satire. The only issue is that they don't have a disclaimer saying so, which is general practice for satire sites.

Either way, I thought the article was entertaining, so I posted it here :p

I thought it was hilarious

but in reality if it was a real conservative/religious site, do you honestly think they would show two nakked men together with a 3rd standing watching?

LOL

Shame on you, Jen Smith. How dare you to show your face in the avatar to lure True Christians? away from God's chosen path?

It's what I do. When I'm not griefing Linux users about BSD being better, it's luring people into hell. I do it for the lulz.

I completely agree with the author of the article. Any tool that tries to recruit people to homosexuality is immoral and disgusting. God :heart: Jesus :heart: The other feller with the white hair who parted the Red Sea :heart:

Can anyone else get the website to load, it's not working for me! I would love to read this article it sounds hilarious hah :laugh:

Edit: Nevermind, just slow loading.

Sad thing is that the site might be satire, but I've known people that truly believe retarded garbage like that