Ice Hockey tonight

I am sure there are a lot of Hockey fans here, so who do you think will win tonight?

As I am from Sweden so I will and hope that Sweden wins the match tonight but I have full respect for Canada and its team as they're my 2nd fav team after Sweden. :)

Who do you think will win and which team are you going to support? ;)

silly europeans... their is no such thing as ice hockey. it's just hockey ;)

and who knows, i can honestly say the majority of canadian hockey fans don't really care for this tournament because usually our guys playing in it are young and still developping (no where near the best our country has) and 2 the nhl playoffs are still happening and we care more for the stanley cup then any other trophy in the world.

saying that... i hope eberle owns you guys :devil:

As a Canadian, I have to go for Canada, but to be honest I don't really care. My Canucks are still in the NHL playoffs and that's all I care about ;)

I think Canada SHOULD get excited. After all, it's not like they ever win a Stanley Cup, hahaha. :laugh:

international hockey is for *******... how is that nash hit EVEN a penalty? the swede coach wants that hit to be further reviewed? i think he has his thong on too tight...

I think Canada SHOULD get excited. After all, it's not like they ever win a Stanley Cup, hahaha. :laugh:

Except this year, booyah! :p

Dammit, we lost! :/