I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Well... since I got bored, and there's no real busy tech forum (and I needed news about Win 8!) I requested to be welcomed back, and the admins were kind enough. (Oddly, I can't find my other 6,001 posts, but, that's ok.)

Hope no one missed me too much.

name looks familiar

I <3 that video!

You are?

YOU should know me! *L* I can't remember if we hated eachother, or liked eachother, but we talked a bit before I was bannededed

Well... since I got bored, and there's no real busy tech forum (and I needed news about Win 8!) I requested to be welcomed back, and the admins were kind enough. (Oddly, I can't find my other 6,001 posts, but, that's ok.)

The search in 3.1 sucks. But, welcome back! (Y)

Your name seems familiar to me, wait for it....

Nope, can't remember :whistle: :shifty: :p .

Scirwode

Wait i know you .........................................................

.................................................. Nope guess i dont but glad to see a Lifer back for more Action cause once you become a Meber here You really never can leave the Neowin Family if you know what i mean... !!

I remember you...and welcome back! :cool:

*hard to stay away, huh?*

I remember you from a while back. I could be mistaken, but wasn't there a "misunderstanding" and that's why you went AWOL. :laugh: