2011 Smartphone Poll

193 members have voted

1. 1. Which Smartphone brand do you use?

• iPhone
    • Blackberry
    • Nokia
    • Palm
    • Samsung
    • HTC
    • Motorola
    • LG
    • Sony Ericsson
    • Other

Don't know if this has already been posted, but what smartphone kind do you use?

Just got a Blackberry Torch 9800 today. Before that, I used an iPhone 3G.

You may want to put the word "brand" somewhere in the title. I prefer HTC myself, better build quality out of the bunch. Love my HTC Incredible.

You may want to put the word "brand" somewhere in the title. I prefer HTC myself, better build quality out of the bunch. Love my HTC Incredible.

LOL! :D Thanks, tsupersonic. Just fixed it.

Still rockin' my iPhone. Unfortunately there's just no other decent alternative right now. Android is a mess and WP7 is fugly, so I don't see myself switching anytime soon.

iPhone 4, 3GS before that, HTC touch diamond before that, with the xda orbit 2 as my first smartphone

Other (ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco) soon to be replaced by a Samsung Galaxy S II as soon as it is released in Portugal

Went from Android to an iPhone (as I was sick of having to carry both my iPod touch and my phone :/ plus the apps for iOS are usually better)

I wouldn't go back, both me and my fiancee hated our Android phones

Went from Android to an iPhone (as I was sick of having to carry both my iPod touch and my phone :/ plus the apps for iOS are usually better)

I wouldn't go back, both me and my fiancee hated our Android phones

I did the opposite (iPhone 3G -> Google Nexus One) and I hate myself for doing it. I should've got the 3GS/iPhone 4. I hate Android, it's an unfinished mess, and unfortunately doesn't seem to be getting any more finished... :(

Would be nice if this poll had another question: "Do you plan on buying a new smart phone in the next year, if so which brand?"

I use an iPhone 4 at the moment but I expect I'll be moving over to HTC (or any relevant Android phone) when my contract ends in 2012.

After Nokia and Sony Ericsson I'm now using an iPhone 4.

Glassed Silver:mac

I'm on my HTC Desire. Coming from a Blackberry, especially the Curve that I had, is insane. RIM really has to step up to compete with Android and IOS.

While I get what ppl are saying of Android, it's the customization that I love of it. Once rooted, you can change practically anything about your phone, and the community provides better and more stable ROMs than the official ROMs made by the companies.

BlackBerry. Currently using a 9700, can't wait for the 9900!

OP, you should have waited for the Torch 2 tbh.

everytime a guy is wearing jeans and has a torch 2 in his pocket it looks like he is walking around with a hard-on. phones are massive...

I just got an HTC thunderbolt a couple weeks back. I've been loving it. Really like the customization of android and the speed of 4g.

Plus I can post in neowin from it!

How about an option for none.

That's when you click 'View Results (Null Vote)' ;)

I'm using an iPhone 3GS and don't plan to change it any time soon.