January Desktop

Wow - Another Month. Another Year.

Happy Holidays to all and remember to come back with those fresh desktops we love so much. :)

Btw, most know the drill - Incase you don't, this thread will remain locked until the first of January. This will be the only desktop/wallpaper thread. Others will be locked, merged, or deleted. :p ;)

And lest we forget:

• If you plan to img-embed your desktop, keep it at/under 1024x768 and under 60k (It's recommended that you attach your desktop or link it, externally)
  • Stay within the board rules, no matter how yummy you may believe it to be
  • Oh yeah - If you are going to quote, there isn't a need to quote an img-embeded picture - Just don't do it ;) Please just reference the post by page number(we know some have different defualt[sp] setups)/page link/landing flags/etc.

I'm pretty happy with this desktop at the moment.

• Sosumi's the visual style, available at themexp.org
  • Got the desktop from metaeffect.com
  • ..and Lucida Sans Unicode is the font you're seeing all over the place!

I downloaded the background from somewhere (I do not remember where), but here it is (if anyone here knows who the author is, please post it to give him/her credit):

Originally posted by Thecoz

Wow ok still only 9pm here but I guess its ok to post now!

what?s your resolution?

1600x1200?

Originally posted by codyg11

I downloaded the background from somewhere (I do not remember where), but here it is (if anyone here knows who the author is, please post it to give him/her credit):

Here's the original author's post of the wallpaper. Click 'ere!

Im the only one who didnt like lord of the rings?

FROM HELL, MOVIE OF THE YEAR (let the bashing begin :paranoid: :ponder: )

Here's my latest. ClassicXP style and tweaked the vertical taskbar area to put some logos for my new favorite basketball team (since September).

BTW...I really liked LOTR...but it wasn't my favorite movie of the year. Memento was.

tech.jpg