[Report] Macho Man Randy Savage Dies in Car Accident

If the report is true, RIP Macho Man. Snap into a Slim Jim!

Source: TMZ

Longtime and extremely popular wrestling star Randy Savage has been killed in an auto crash in Tampa, Florida. He sufferered a heart attack while driving.

Movie fans would remember him as Bone Saw McGraw, Peter Parker's wrestling opponent in the first Spider-Man film.

Macho-Man-Randy-Savage.jpg

Already on Wikipedia:

Death

On May 20, 2011, TMZ reported that Savage suffered a heart attack around 10AM on a highway in Tampa, Florida before losing control of the vehicle and crashing. It was later confirmed by Savage's brother, Lanny Poffo.[11] According to the Florida Highway Patrol, Savage was driving a 2009 Jeep Wrangler when he "veered across a concrete median ... through oncoming traffic ... and "collided head-on with a tree." His wife Lynn was a passenger but survived with "minor injuries". According to officials, both were wearing their seat belts at the time.

Source

I literally had no clue Leaping Lanny Poffo was his brother.

He entertained me when I was a kid, even saw him a few times in person.

RIP Macho Man.

I met Lanny Poffo in person when i was a kid talked to him for like 10 minutes, my cousin and i, when the WWF came to Sacramento, Hulk Hogan faought Jerry the King Lawler for the main event, i even had the original WWF figurines, Randy, ricky the Dragon, The Bulldog, Big John Stud, King Kong Bundy, Rowdy Piper, and i had the ring.

I'm going to stop at the grocery store on the way home from work and pick up some Slim Jims to honor the Macho Man. My childhood has taken a hit today. :cry: