17" on my focus :D

Bought some used 17" AEZ Icon 5 rims today, had some 15" ford rims before, they will be used for the winter tires now

focusAEZ.jpg

Will be getting 30mm Eibach lowering springs soon :)

The dent in the front will be fixed soon, I am still waiting for an answer from my insurance company :s

Can I be the first to ask why? :/

Because bigger rims looks better, of course they shouldn't be too big, it should fit the car. But 17-18" looks nice on focus and it will look even better when they are lowered :)

15" doesn't look that good :p

Because bigger rims looks better, of course they shouldn't be too big, it should fit the car. But 17-18" looks nice on focus and it will look even better when they are lowered :)

15" doesn't look that good :p

Ok, do the rims, but please stop there.

lol station wagon...

No offense, but the more mods you do to that car, the more people are going to make fun of it/you.

Lowering it seems pretty silly, but for the love of god, don't put one of those annoying mufflers on it.

lol station wagon...

No offense, but the more mods you do to that car, the more people are going to make fun of it/you.

Lowering it seems pretty silly, but for the love of god, don't put one of those annoying mufflers on it.

I haven't done any mods on the body and I wont either. Lowering is one thing I like to do on standard cars, looks better and I am buying Eibach kit that ford sell for all their cars.... I hate those big*ss loud mufflers :p. I don't see whats wrong with a wagon, they look good too

1204833.jpg?15-05-2011 22:34:41

806633.jpg?09-04-2011 22:42:56

And whats with the comments about mufflers and mods, its just new rims :/ Either you don't like it or you like it, I didn't ask for advice :huh: some people need to grow up

Having spent a lot of time in Denmark I think I'm qualified to say that there are a ******** more "wagons" there than there are in the UK. They are extremely popular.

OP, don't take offence, these people just don't get it, it's weird to them ;)

A good way to steer this away from that topic might be to add that in many cases new cars in Denmark are taxed at, I believe, 180%?

Having spent a lot of time in Denmark I think I'm qualified to say that there are a ******** more "wagons" there than there are in the UK. They are extremely popular.

OP, don't take offence, these people just don't get it, it's weird to them ;)

A good way to steer this away from that topic might be to add that in many cases new cars in Denmark are taxed at, I believe, 180%?

Yea, you are correct, wagons are really popular here in DK. I don't remember the tax %, but its a lot. For the money I pay for a car in DK, I can buy two of the same car in UK.

*EDIT: you are right about the 180%

Enjoy your rims, man :-) Will look even better when you lower it!

Thanks man :)

Nice rims, but they would look better on a vehicle that didn't have the ford badge on it :p :whistle:

Didn't know they made focus wagons, believe they only sell the hatch in Australia. And by the looks of the damage if you caused it, it would be cheaper to repair then excess yourself.

Didn't know they made focus wagons, believe they only sell the hatch in Australia. And by the looks of the damage if you caused it, it would be cheaper to repair then excess yourself.

The damage was done by a stupid woman :p So insurance should pay for it... If not, I will do it my self this summer :)

We have all the models in DK, wagon, hatch, sedan, ST, RS :).... But the new 2012 focus is only available in wagon and hatch, we wont see the sedan for now..

It looks good with rims, and you shouldnt do any modifications to it really.

No mods will be done.. Im only getting lowering springs and white turn signal light with orange bulbs, which I will buy from the ford dealer.

Nice rims, id've stuck with the factory size that way the ride quality doesn't suffer. Not sure what suspension is on those but it looks good. But in the end it's your car, do waht makes you happy, don't listen to these guys on here.

It's only ricer if it's import :p

It's a Ford Focus, is it not? He's in Denmark so...

Nice rims, id've stuck with the factory size that way the ride quality doesn't suffer. Not sure what suspension is on those but it looks good. But in the end it's your car, do waht makes you happy, don't listen to these guys on here.

Thanks man... I was actully suprised that it didn't affect the comfort that much, the steering wheel is a little bit harder than before, but the car feels good in the corners with the low profile tyres... The standard trend version suspension is really good, it has a good mix of sport and comfort. I'v heard good things about the Eibach spring kit that ford sells, they will improve the handling, but then I will only lose about 10-15% of the comfort level, which is okay for me :)

lol station wagon...

:rofl:

It's only ricer if it's import :p

he's in denmark so he meets the criteria... but not the asian critieria.

• 2 weeks later...